Consider inviting Bryan Chapman to speak at your event, such as: keynote addresses for conferences, pre-conference workshops, breakout events, panel moderator, private sessions for organizational learning councils, executive briefings, featured webinar speaker, ASTD Chapter or group meetings, or any other occasion.
Here is a list of prepared topic areas for consideration:
- Benchmarking Your Learning Strategy Against the Best-of-the-Best: Winners of the Training Magazine, Top 125 (Hot Topic)
- How to Optimize Just-in-Time, Informal Learning (5 levels of maturity) (Hot Topic)
- Analytics: The Holy Grail - Transforming Data into Meaning and Action (Hot Topic)
- How Long Does it Take to Create Learning? - Chapman Alliance research on time and cost to create Instructor-Led Training and 3 levels of eLeanring (Hot Topic) link
- Applying principles of the "Flipped Classroom" in a Corporate Setting (Hot Topic)
- Using Mobile Learning at the Right Time and For the Right Reasons (Hot Topic)
- Optimizing Blended Learning in the Context of Emerging Learning Technologies (Hot Topic)
- Single Sourcing: Automating Development of Learning Content in Multiple formats (Hot Topic)
- Five Major Trends Influencing the Future of Learning
- Organizing Learning to Engage Millennial Learners
- Benchmarking Learning Content Development Times: How Fast is Rapid?
- Innovative Learning Publishing Practices (designed for educational providers)
- Large-Scale, Blended Learning Development Metrics (2012 study): Applying Best Practices
- Optimizing the Convergence of Learning and Performance
- Optimizing Rapid Learning Development
- Optimizing the Practice of Learning Content Management
- Optimizing the Convergence of Formal and Social Learning
- Learning Governance: Best Practices from Learning Leaders
- Proactive vs. Reactive: A New Level of Maturity for Compliance and Regulatory Training
- Choosing a Learning Management System (LMS): Getting it Right the First Time
- Wiki-Wiki Learning Lab (Hands-On Experience)
- Rapid Development Workshop (Hands-On Experience)
- Overcoming the Barrier of Using Simulations for Learning
- Learning Technology Market Analysis:Market sizing, customer needs, opportunities, vertical markets, etc. (designed for learning technology providers and investors)
- State of the Learning Technology Industry (Based on Chapter 22, ASTD Handbook, written by Bryan Chapman)
- $5,000 - (plus travel) keynote or featured presentation for conference or seminar events (NOTE: multiple presenations/breakouts on a single day available upon request for the same price)
- $5,000 - for sponsored, high-profile, large scale webinar events (virtual, no travel)
- $3,500 - (plus travel) for onsite, smaller group, learning councils, etc. (less than 50 people)
- $3,500 - virtual, custom presentation on your topic (same as onsite, but no travel costs)
- $1,750 - for live, virtual speaking engagements with no travel required (minor customizations of existing presentation materials)
- $875 - for live, virtual speaking engagements using existing topics "as is" - presentation not customized, but conversation can be dynamic and interactive (see above); excludes full-day, or multiple day engagements and hands-on experience sessions.
Click here for more information on Bryan Chapman's background.
Microsoft Learning Conference 2013
Keynote at China Training Summit (Shanghai), 2013 - "Using Emerging Technologies to Optimize Blended Learning"
Participating in the Blended Learning, Roundtable (panel of experts) at China Training Summit
Keynote at QuestionMark Users Conference