Welcome to Chapman Alliance.......
Breaking News... Do you create "blended learning" courses? If so, we just published a new benchmarking study with development metrics for creating large scale, blended learning (courses that use multiple modalities, spanning days, weeks or months). The research study is FREE (under creative commons) and can be shared with your colleagues and friends. Click here to see and/or download this new research study now.
After spending many years conducting in-depth research across a wide array of learning technologies and benchmarking learning practices at some of the best organizations in the world, I created the Chapman Alliance. For those of you who know me, I am, in fact "passionate about innovative learning" as the tagline suggests.
The basic foundation of the business is this. I want to help organizations "apply" the great body of learning research that exists out there, whether you are trying to:
- match and align learning technology with strategic initiatives
- create or redefine your method of blended learning
- work through the process of integrating learning with talent management in a meaningful way
- proactively adopt innovative rapid design and development practices
- explore optimal alignment in applying learning governance
- generate white paper research about your innovative learning approach or practice to share with others
- or, you need custom research to solve a specific learning issue
This is what we do! We literally become an objective, research-focused member of your team when making critical decisions about how to apply and optimize learning throughout your enterprise; through a series of focused, research-centric consulting services. Click here to learn more about the services we provide.
Please feel free to contact me directly to talk about how we might be of assistance.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you as a member of your learning team.