Welcome to Chapman Alliance.......
Online voting is now open for Learning Design Challenge 2016 at www.ldcgallery.com!
Come help us pick the winners in five categories: MobileLearning, MicroLearning, Social/Collaborative, Gamification, and Learning Analytics (89 total entries). Easy to vote: just pick a category, watch a video and rate the entry using a quick evaluation form with criteria specific to the category. Best of all, it's a great way to see multiple approaches side-by-side for critical, strategic learning topics.
After spending many years conducting in-depth research across a wide array of learning technologies and benchmarking learning practices at some of the best organizations in the world, I created the Chapman Alliance. For those of you who know me, I am, in fact "passionate about innovative learning" as the tagline suggests.
The basic foundation of the business is this. I want to help organizations "apply" the great body of learning research that exists out there, whether you are trying to:
- match and align learning technology with strategic initiatives
- create or redefine your method of blended learning
- work through the process of integrating learning with talent management in a meaningful way
- proactively adopt innovative rapid design and development practices
- explore optimal alignment in applying learning governance
- generate white paper research about your innovative learning approach or practice to share with others
- or, you need custom research to solve a specific learning issue
This is what we do! We literally become an objective, research-focused member of your team when making critical decisions about how to apply and optimize learning throughout your enterprise; through a series of focused, research-centric consulting services. Click here to learn more about the services we provide.
Please feel free to contact me directly to talk about how we might be of assistance.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you as a member of your learning team.